Tags9/11 advocacy blogging born digital change collaboration communication cyberbullying digital divide digital natives education hierarchy hyperlinked library hyperlocal interactive technology internship leadership librarianship Library of Congress Lil Buck lis 716 lis768 literature review online communities politics professionalism publicity quote reflection research paper savelibraries social media social media policy social networks storify summer school transparency user services web tools Yo Yo Ma
- @neilhimself There's a rally in Chicago for school librarians tomorrow. Here's one of the signs we'll be using.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 18 hours ago
- 5 of 5 stars to The Wee Free Men by Terry Pratchett goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 weeks ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Maskerade by Terry Pratchett goodreads.com/review/show?id… 3 weeks ago
- 2 of 5 stars to Murder and Mendelssohn by Kerry Greenwood goodreads.com/review/show/20… 1 month ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Unnatural Habits by Kerry Greenwood goodreads.com/review/show/20… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: digital natives
One of the major issues facing education is how technology can be used in the classroom in a way that is effective to teaching, learning, and assessment. The National Education Technology Plan was created by the Department of Education in … Continue reading →
Technology is often underused in education where most often the Power Point presentation is considered to be the epitome of high-tech. For some reason, seasoned educators scoff at social media and other digital tools as effective ways of reaching out … Continue reading →
Social Media Policy for School Districts Though it’s become obvious that more students are spending time online, shockingly few school districts have anything even closely resembling a social media policy. Even fewer schools take into consideration the behavior of the … Continue reading →
ALA Tech Source tweeted my video today! Thanks, Ariel, for bringing it to my attention.
Stephen Abram posted my book report on his site!